Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Blog Candy" Winner

I cannot believe that not only do I have a blog, but I am now writing a post involving a blog candy winner.  Who am I and what have you done with the real Meg?

And the winner is...

Here are your random numbers:
3 
Timestamp: 2010-06-10 03:27:29 UTC
Hooray for Karen! 

I don't know, should I give Pride and Prejudice and Zombies another go?  I finished Mennonite in a Little Black Dress which was....well, it started off funny and then got a bit too serious and navel-gazey.  I also finished off Sharp Teeth, a book written in blank verse about werewolves in LA, that I picked up due to Nick Hornby's recommendation.  And I must say I've never read anything like it and it was a page turner to see if he was going to make all the puzzle pieces fit.  Anyone have an good recommendations?   Maybe when I hit 500 I'll have a massive book giveaway.  :)

(as a side note, thank you everyone for the anniversary wishes!)

No comments: