Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone is enjoying Easter Sunday.  I have one more Easter card to share.
Tee-hee!  I love putting the Eat Cake Graphics bunny ears on all sorts of stamps, and Callie (also from ECG) was the lucky recipient this year.  The peep paper and the polka dot paper are from Echo Park, and the pink paper is from the A Muse clearance (I think I ended up with ten stamp sets from that sale!).  The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas.

And yes, I DO know where my peeps are!  
They are at Bashful Blogging mixing twine colors;
 at Art from the Heart making funky scallop borders;
at Paper Cupboard cutting into fancy paper;
and at the Post Office, sending mis-shipments back to me.

I hope you know where your peeps are today!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Easter Meg! The whole thing makes me smile. The peep paper, the bunny ears, and the wonderful RAKs from your orange peeps. Orange you the best.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Adorable! Happy Easter to you Meg! I am sorry I didn't get cards out this year for the holiday, but I hope yours is a happy one.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Beauties!!! Happy Easter to you and the family!
I love the addition of bunny ears!!
Maria

Lindsey said...

Now I need a bunny ears stamp! What a totally awesome card. And what a great way to turn any stamp into an Easter stamp! :P My, don't you have talented friends. :D

Angela said...

Bunny ears! What a genius stamp idea. Love them on your cute pup -- he's watching those birdies as intently as a cat...well, as my cat would, anyway.

Hey, nice RAK(s). Bet you hear that a lot. Yikes.

Happy Easter, dear friend.

Emily Leiphart said...

Meg, your card is adorable! I love all the pretty colours and that sentiment is awesome. Great RAKs, too. ;)

Katrina Hunt said...

Apparently, my fur mom does not know about the Corgi Contract....I tried to tell her she violated it and I should get more bones.....she didn't buy it.....Do you want me to mail the hat to you??? Higgins, an embarrassed Corgi!