Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ea{s}t{er} Cake Graphics

Two fun Easter cards to share with you, using two Eat Cake Graphics bunnies:

Echo Park paper and Eat Cake Graphics stamps...what more does a girl need?  Oh, maybe just this.  I used it attach all the banner die cuts togehter, then attached just the ends onto the card so they're still loosely hanging.  The paper and stickers are Echo Park Little Girl mostly, and I paper pieced Flopsy bunny's got an egg.

This next one, I'm ashamed to admit, was started using a March Viva La Verve Sketch.  Yes, I realize that today is April 7th!  Hey, there's no deadlines on art, right?
Now, let me get out my "cute Easter card checklist" and see what we have here...SU square-patterned paper (retired): check!  SU dotted line paper: check!  Corner rounding: check!  Banner cut: check!  Polka dots: check!  Felted bunny made by crumpling up a piece of a paper and then slowly peeling the papers apart, then stamping & paper piecing Eat Cake Graphics Curious Cottontail Bunny: check!

Bunny butt?

...



....



....




 

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Adorable? CHECK!! Thanks for the fun, Meg!!

Angela said...

Both are so absolutely adorable -- I love your dangly banners and bunny butt. Perfect!

Lindsey said...

Next to add to my Easter/spring collection? Definitely need a bunny butt! :P Love these fun cards.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

So cute!!!! Love the banner on the first one!! Wow - and yes - great paper!!!!

#2 is adorable!! That is such a great bunny stamp! Really easy coloring too :)

Love it??? CHECK!
Maria

Crafty Math Chick said...

LOL, I have these two too - LOVE THEM! Adorable cards! Gotta love that bunny butt Meg! You know, if you are on Facebook, I am sure Madison would love it if you posted the card using his Echo Park Papers to their FB page, just sayin... ;) Have a happy weekend!
~Meredith
PS - yes, there is no deadline on art. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, these are so cute and fabulous, Meg! I just cut into my Little Girl stack today and I'm loving it, although I'm not sure I'm using it quite as well as you did here. That bunny butt card is just too funny!! In your close up, I thought you used a rub-on 'check' that I didn't notice in the full-on photo so I went back to look. Imagine how awesome that version would be? ;)