So, I'm not sure if you've heard but I'm a BIG fan of picnik for playing around with photos (LOVE thier new winterize effect!). I may have gotten so addicted that I'm actually-gasp!-going to send out photo Christmas cards this year. I know, I know, it's like I've crossed over to the dark side. But, let me explain:
1) That Addison is a cutie patootie.
2) Especially when you picnik her photo
3) With only about 2 weeks left before I have to mail out cards, and having only about 10 done, there's no way I could get enough done to send out, even if I went completely clean and simple.
4) With the card I picked out from Shutterfly, we will totally win the "best photo card" contest of any mantel!
5) Shutterfly is offering 50 free photo cards in return for blogging about said photo cards. It's the last day to sign up for the promotion, check it out here.
Plus it's been a while since I sent out photo cards-we sent one out with our engagement photos the December before we got married, and then sent out one with wedding photos the next December. Both times we ordered from Shutterfly and got so many compliments. We've been slackers the past couple of years for no real reason, and then I go to check them out this year and-wowza-they have really stepped up their game!
I mean, how cool is this top ten list?
aqua mist and red color scheme:
(ps--I'm in the middle of a tag-making frenzy right now, but I hope to have some new cards to post soon! Thanks for keeping tuned in!)