Saturday, December 3, 2011

Market Street Designer Showcase

Due to the Thanksgiving holidays, some of the Market Street Designers were a bit delayed in getting inky with the new releases, so today Market Street is having a Designer Showcase of all the fabulous new sets!  I used two sets, Essential Holiday Elegance and Flurries, to make another quick-and-easy Christmas card.
Could that background be any more gorgeous?  I'm amazed at how well all those intricate snowflakes stamped (I'm also amazed that I'm still waiting for the ink to dry, even after hitting it with the heat gun.).  I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white paper, added some Echo Park Dots and Stripes paper, and a fabulous card was finished in under 15 minutes.

Make sure to check out all the other inspiration at the Market Street blog. Remember, from now until December 7th, all new release stamps are 15% off or you can get 25% off plus free shipping if you order the entire November Bundle, so don't delay!


13 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomesauce!!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Look how detailed those flakes are??? What kind of ink did you use? I have Colorbox Frost White, and if I don't emboss it it never seems to dry.
Love this card - the stripes of the red seem to give the snowflakes movement too. Love it!!

Poppit said...

Very cool! I love white on kraft. x

Getting Fit with Vicki said...

This card is so beautiful. It is very elegant. Thanks for sharing :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

That IS one fabulous snowflake stamp!!!

Love the striped red paper!!! Just a gorgeous xmas card!!!

Maria :)

Jenny said...

Oh what more could you want a gorgeous fast Christmas make...the snowflakes look amazing, even though the ink is taking longer to dry than it took to stamp them!!!
Jenny x

DoBea A. said...

Meg I love how those flake really pop on that kraft! Such a pretty card!!

Lindsey said...

Utterly gorgeous and elegant! I love this, Meg. That is one beautiful background stamp.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Meg! I love those white snowflakes on kraft.

Samantha Casey said...

Beautiful and clean card!
-Sam

Stephanie Washburn said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Meg! So simple, but so elegant- this would be a great card to mass produce for Christmas! LOVE IT!

Jen W. said...

White ink on kraft may be my new love...

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love the elegant simplicity of this (and AWESOME for mailing!!)
~Meredith