Teehee, you're allowed to think that on your birthday, right? Especially when you get cards like these:
Angela letterpressed it all! And the black pattern continues to the back of the card. The texture makes it seem so elegant! Plus, she packed it with all sorts of embossed and letterpressed sheets for me to use, as well as some Martha twine! Nothing like an envelope full of stamping joy!
4everstamping. It is so beautiful; I love the gold paper and the wonderful coloring. She inspires me to start sending out more RAKs; I've been a bit remiss!
Speaking of remiss, I've been honored to have received two blogging awards recently. Melina gave me the Cherry on Top Award a couple weeks ago, but I never had time to properly post it and pass it on since school started. Then today Emily gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award, so I'm going to go ahead and combine them for my post today.
1. Thank the person who gave it...
Thank, Melina! Sorry it took me so long to post it, but it really brightened my first week of school when you gave this to me!
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog
3. List three things which you love about yourself...
I'm smart, funny, and I try to find joy in the little things.
4. Post a picture that you love...
5. Tag 5 people you'd like to give this award to...
I'm going to wait and tag 7 people for the next award, so all seven can pick up both awards. :)
1. I'm a dog lover.
2. I teach high school math.
3. My favorite movie is It's A Wonderful Life.
4. I've been to 23 states and 11 countries.
5. I've been stamping for 2 years.
6. My favorite book is Otherwise Engaged by Suzanne Finnamore.
7. I'm currently addicted to The Office and Tough Sudoku.
Seven bloggers I'd like to pass both awards onto:
1. Melina at Crafty Scrapper
2. Emily at Art from the Heart
3. Angela at Paper Cupboard
4. Maria at Crafty Creations
5. Emily at My Little Slice of Bliss
6. Cheryl at She Stamps
7. Charlene at Paper and Ink Playground
7.5 Karen at Carefree Creations
Whew, thanks for sticking with me through this long post! I hope y'all know how much every card, comment and visit warms my heart! Have a great rest of the weekend!