Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Willpower!

Yup, total spending freeze for the month of May!  No buying anything!  Not even paper or tape--you can use the tape glider you have from before you got your ATG when you happen to run out of the last roll.   And then somehow you end up with one of these on your doorstep:
I don't know how it happened (although I think Amazon Prime is partially to blame), but I do know I'm already IN LOVE.  My first project:
Did you just pee your pants?  I'm not ashamed to admit I did a little after I peeled this baby off the cutting mat.  I cut this out of PTI red (slowest speed, double cut) then popped it on foam tape, which, yes, means all those little crown pieces and the inside of the "A"s and "R"s had to be foam taped too.  Here's a close up so you can see the gorgeousness of the cuts:
I will fill some more details about the Silhouette soon, but I still have a bit more crafting I want to try out tonight!  Keep calm and craft on, my friends!

6 comments:

Karen H. said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo. I've been so good about not seeing these and now you are going to torture me?? OMG that is gorgeous cutting!

Emily Keaton said...

So. jealous. Totally not. fair. You'd better post more to share your good fortune--and soon! Have fun. :)

Angela said...

Sigh...
Love it....
You are evil, my friend. Craft-budget evil.
:)

Jenny said...

Brilliant cutting :)
Jenny x

Lindsey said...

Awesomeness to the nth degree! You have just taken your crafty goodness to the next level. What a fine first card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Yay, I can finally comment! You know I love this card. Keep those Silhouette projects coming!