First, I do have a card to share:
this card by Belinda Chang Langner in my google notebook for quite some time, and could finally CASE it since I received the PTI cloud die for Christmas. I also got the fabulous chock-full-o'-pups Puppy Love set from There She Goes. I colored the image with copics, cut out the clouds, and popped it up onto some Echo Park paper. Squee!
So, now for the reasons why 2010 was the year I became a Real Stamper.
1. Started a blog and now have 36 (!!) followers--you guys make me feel like a Real Stamper with every visit and comment!
2. Was a Splitcoast CAS Challenge Guest Designer twice (here and here).
3. Featured on the Splitcoast Facebook page eight times. Lydia of Understand Blue does such a great job highlighting cards on there. What an awesome gig that must be! Splitcoast posts for the cards featured here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
4. Won an Embellish Magazine Challenge and a Taylored Expressions Challenge.
5. Made it onto my first offical Design Team for Eat Cake Graphics
6. Made all sorts of new stampy friends!
7. I was published!!!!! I still can't believe it! Must have had beginner's luck since it was the first card I'd ever submitted. You can check it out now in the January/February issue of Papercrafts, page 42. :)
If 2011 is anything like 2010, I'm in for a wild stamping ride! Hope 2011 brings all sorts of fabulous things your way as well!