Sunday, November 6, 2011

I did it!

If you've been wondering where I've been the last week or so, here is your answer:
Yup, I finished a card for all 33 of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.

I used stamps from Eat Cake Graphics, Market Street Stamps, Waltzingmouse, Unity, Stampin' Up, Kraftin' Kimmie, PTI, Amuse, Sugar Nellie, There She Goes, The Cat's Pajamas, Maya Road, Skipping Stones, Hero Arts, WPlus9, and Rubber Soul, along with a few items cut with the Silhouette.

Pattern paper includes October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Anna Griffin (thanks, Ang!), Stampin' Up, Webster's Pages, Aspire Petallics, Amuse, My Mind's Eye, and S.E.I.

Other items used: copics, watercolors, ribbon, twine, foam tape, PTI dies, Amuse impression plates, self-adhesive pearls, clear embossing powder, white embossing powder, nestabilities, glossy accents, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and the latest season of Psych on netflix.

Rather than posting 33 pictures here, I'll just direct you to my SCS Gallery for all of the cards, and I also plan on posting some of my favorites throughout the week. 

Now I need a nap!

15 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

AMAZING, Meg! Bravo!! I hope you win something!

Hugs,
B.

Emily Keaton said...

You definitely deserve a nap after making all of that--WOW!! Meg, you are amazing. I know that these beautiful creations are going to mean the world to someone at MD Anderson. What a selfless and supportive gesture. Yup, I hope you win something fabulous, too. You deserve it!!!

Jenny said...

What a fantastic collection, I hope your proud of them :) Love that you've given your crafting time to such a good cause.
Jenny x

Lindsey said...

I love that you posted all of these together, Meg -- it really highlights what an amazing effort you have put into this great cause. WOW!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

You go, girl! They all look FABULOUS! I will have to go check you gallery out.
Hugs!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

OUSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job!! Off to see your gallery!!!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous! They all look gorgeous. I'm off to SCS to see them up close.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Way to go! That's so awesome...you're awesome! I'm going to go check out your gallery.

Angela said...

My goodness -- is that a photo collage of photo collages? What amazing work! I can't believe you hit all of them -- and so many of them just this weekend! Way to go, girl!!
PS: love the doggie sticker! Way to use that Anna Griffith stuff.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Congrats Meg - WOO HOO!! You won a prize already too! Check it out on the prize winners thread. Way to go woman! Congrats!
~Meredith
PS - I wish I knew how to make photo collages like this - this is awesome!

Jessi Fogan said...

rawr! You go, girlie :) So glad for you that you met your personal challenge, and wow - I'm looking forward to seeing which ones made your favourites list!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

These are all fabulous Meg! I breezed through the SCS gallery!!! Loved them! Great work :)
Maria

Anonymous said...

OMG... you go! What a fabulous collections of cards as well.

Emily Leiphart said...

Wowzers, Meg, I always knew you were a powerhouse. They all look so pretty together. I love that you made these and the meaning behind them!

Jen W. said...

Holy moly! Have you slept at all lately??